Yayasan Inisiatif Perubahan Akses menuju Sehat (IPAS) Indonesia, is a local foundation works as affiliation of Ipas global so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care as per Indonesia’s Law.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of Administrative Assistant.
Under the supervision of the HR & Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant main responsibility is to assist the HR & Office Manager in the daily administration support of the office. S/he conducts general administrations tasks; as well as playing a supportive role in clarifying and rolling-out the organization’s policies and procedures.
The Administrative Assistant is dependable, organized, and has the attention to detail required to carry out day to day operations of the Yayasan IPAS Indonesia Office. The Administration Assistant is reported to the HR/ Office Manager and working closely with other staff within Operations unit (Finance, Administration) and other staff and units within the Yayasan IPAS Indonesia.
- Provide day to day support of the administrative operations of the country program, ensuring office management processes are organized and efficient
- Manage calendars, agendas, logistics, and recordkeeping requirements for the organization (Foundation)
- Perform day to day administrative support services, such as clerical duties by drafting correspondence (letters, contract and other documents) intended for both external and internal audiences as required; coordinates and schedules meeting with external parti(es) as required; and document translation, if needed
- Ensure adherence to office administrative rules and procedures
- Administer official travel arrangements of staff members including reserving air and hotel accommodations, and other arrangement as necessary
- Perform procurement-related tasks and provides procurement support services as necessary and required by existing policy and guidelines related to procurement
- Facilitates arrangement and providing logistic administration support to the organization event (workshops, conferences, training and meetings or related activities), in coordination with the PIC of the event.
- Support the asset management and verification, by maintains the inventory and records of office asset and equipment. Working with assigned Officer in conducting physical check on 6-monthly basis.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of office documents. This includes manage the office filing system for both physical and Sharepoint documents
- Ensures all office equipment and facilities are maintained and used in most efficient, appropriate management and utilization, to support well-running office;
- Oversee office cleaning and housekeeping of the office;
- In collaboration with the HR & Office Manager, process documentation and maintain HR files, paperwork, databases and records relating to personnel activities (recruitment, training, leave monitoring, performance evaluations, etc);
- Providing support in the recruitment/hiring processes that may includes posting job openings, organising resumes and job applications, scheduling/arranging job interviews and assisting in interview processes;
- Understand and comply with the Finance regulation in Yayasan Ipas Indonesia for all the activities
- Understand and comply with the HR regulation in Yayasan Ipas Indonesia
- Collaborate with other teams in Yayasan IPAS Indonesia
- Understand and practice ethical process and behavior as per the organization’s standard
- Contribute to safe working environment where every team member is treated equally and respectfully
- Ensure external consultant understand and practice ethical process and behavior while in partnership and implement program with Yayasan Ipas Indonesia
- Perform other related duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in – Administration, Human Resource Management, or other relevant discipline
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the area related to administration and human resources
• Experience in a non-profit organization will be an advantage
• Good command in English (reading, speaking and writing)
• Experience in planning and organising office events, such as meetings, conferences, or workshops
• Experience to work in a multi‐cultural setting
• Ability to work under minimum supervision and under pressure
• High integrity and attention to details
Knowledge & Skills
• Works independently; is an active participant in meeting project and organizational goals
• Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to motivate and work well with others
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting
• Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all country staff
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for a post, send your application to [email protected], and indicating the position you’re applying as the subject of the email.
Applications must include a cover letter and CV, and must be sent by 14 January 2024, at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.