Yayasan Inisiatif Perubahan Akses menuju Sehat (IPAS) Indonesia, is a local foundation works as affiliation of Ipas global so that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights through enhanced access to and use of safe abortion and contraceptive care as per Indonesia’s Law.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is responsible for overseeing the administration unit especially the logistic, procurement and contract management. The responsibility includes but is not limited to drafting contracts and managing the procurement processed within the organization.
The Office Administrator will mainly focus on maintaining quality operational implementation that comply with organization’s regulation, standard of practice, and accountability. The CPO play a vital role in clarifying and rolling-out the organization’s policies and procedures. S/he is dependable, organized, and has the attention to detail required to carry out tasks.
S/he will report to the HR/Office Manager and will need to coordinate with other staff and units within Yayasan IPAS Indonesia.
Administrative and operations responsibilities:
- Supervising the day-to-day administrative operation and office activities of Yayasan IPAS Indonesia office, ensuring office management and general administration processes are organized and efficient;
- Establishing and enforcing the administrative control mechanisms within the office. Ensuring that policy and procedures documents relating to administrative function are up to date and that all staff understand its application,
- Support the other unit to ensure all activities implementation, including events, contracts and other documentations, comply with organization’s quality standard, system, and business process.
- Support in administering official travel arrangements of staff members, consultant and other sponsored travellers, as required.
- In coordination with IT Consultant., ensure good quality and efficient IT maintenance and support is being provided
- Administer the office vehicle management, ensuring the Yayasan’s vehicle is maintained and used in the most efficient and appropriate manner;
- Together with other Admin staff, ensure ing the filing, storage, and security of office documents. This includes manage the office filing system for both physical and Sharepoint documents; documents are placed and stored in Luna;
Logistic and Procurement responsibility:
- Oversee procurement management for Yayasan Ipas Indonesia in line with the organisation policies and SOPs.
- Provides procurement support services, by ensuring consistency and the quality of the steps or procurement process are completed; appropriate documentation is obtained, tracked, and maintained.
- Perform procurement-related tasks as required by existing policy and guidelines (i.e sourcing, obtain quotations, summary quotations, preferred vendor procurements etc), as well as completed the process in the Workday (ERP) for procurement of both goods and services;
- In coordination with other relevant staff, process the recruitment of consultant(s) as part of the procurement process;
- Support the HR/Office Manager in contract management, by preparing and drafting the contract and updating the contract logbook/list from time to time;
- Maintain and updating asset register record. In coordination with the Finance & Admin Assistant process the physical check 2x a year;
- Ensure Yayasan IPAS Indonesia equipment, capital asset, property (building leased), and vehicles are maintained and used in most efficient, appropriate management and utilization.
- Understand and comply with the Finance regulation in Yayasan Ipas Indonesia for all the activities
- Understand and comply with the HR regulation in Yayasan Ipas Indonesia
- Collaborate with other teams in Yayasan IPAS Indonesia
- Understand and practice ethical process and behavior as per the organization’s standard
- Contribute to safe working environment where every team member is treated equally and respectfully
- Ensure external consultant understand and practice ethical process and behavior while in partnership and implement program with Yayasan Ipas Indonesia
- Perform other related duties as required
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for a post, please send your application to [email protected], and indicating the position you’re applying as the subject of the email.
Applications must include a cover letter and CV, and must be sent by 14 January 2024, at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.